Monday 6 September 2010

Bring it on!

I finished work today and from now on I will only be working on Wednesdays and Sundays - until 4:30pm at the latest. I am hoping that I will still be able to catch a bit of the races on those days to make the most of the month.


For the last few days I have been watching the betfair markets with The Geeks Toy and I have not been able to make it the software work as well as I would have liked. I just don't feel comfortable using it and getting the right setup.
I have seen many videos of Bet Angel and decided to use the £15 trial offer for a month. I did not want to invest a lot of money to start with so I have paid for it out of my trading bank, therefore I have reduced my starting bank to £85. Also, for the first couple of days I will be trading with relatively small stakes and looking to make a good, relative profit.

I have been speaking online with a fellow trader I have come to know through trading and he has suggested that for the first day to use £5 stakes and look to make a £5 profit on the day.

I think that is a good target for my first day so I will take him up on that and see what happens!

If I am going to get a lot out of this months trading I will need to keep focused and I know from previous experience that that is easier said than done! I hope from blogging daily I will be able to get enough feedback from fellow traders like yourself to keep me grounded through September!

My trading screens have been set up, but I am still not too sure what to put on the second screen, live bookie odds and maybe the Bet Angel charting??

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment