Thursday 2 September 2010

Setting Up

First of all welcome to my blog.

Yes its another one of those trading hopeful blogs, full of optimism and a healthy starting bank balance!

For over 18 months i've been interested in trading with Betfair and have dabbled with the markets, for a lot of the time just using the betfair website and constantly clicking the refresh button to watch the markets move!

This September I have set myself a goal of trying to go a month and at least keep the same bank balance that I am going to start with (£100). I am not here to start off making massive profits, but I am going to give it a go and not be afraid to use stakes of up to £20 when a good looking opportunity exists.

At the moment I am waiting for a new laptop to arrive that should be coming on Monday. I have a spare monitor that I will connect to it so that I have a two screen trading platform and at the moment I am slightly undecided on what trading software to trial for the month, I am tempted with Bet Angel but am open to your comments!

I have also had BT around to check the broadband as it was playing up recently. They have supplied a new router and the connection is working great.

Nearly all set to go!

Tim

2 comments:

  1. Subscribed mate, return the favour :P

    On the software front. I would say use "the geeks toy" its free, its what ive been using and its just as good as other software out there plus you can mold it to suit you.
    Looking forward to hearing how you go!

    KO'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I have used it a bit before, will give it a go for the first few days.

    ReplyDelete