Saturday 4 September 2010

My Strategy

Last night I put together all the main points about what I am and am not going to do and developed a strategy that I can use for disciplining myself and making sure I don't do anything stupid! - Watch this space!

Also I will be using the blog to record my trading activity and to have some feedback from fellow traders if anyone reads these posts!

My strategy I wrote out is:


Let me know what you think, it could well lead me in to a spiraling hole!

My laptop is being delivered on Monday for definite and I will start my trading on Tuesday. Have been waiting too long for this.

The excitement has kicked in! Lets hope it stays. :P

3 comments:

  1. Full time for a month....exciting! I've linked to your blog now :)

    All the best Cudster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck mate. It's a long hard road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Mets and Handy Andy!

    Yeah not really full time but a full month is the best I can get at the moment around work etc.

    I am going to give it my best!

    ReplyDelete