Saturday 11 September 2010

Quick update

The last couple of days I have been working and not had much time to trade unfortunately.

I looked at the markets last night but did not trade.

Today I am hoping to trade as many horse races as I can and am hoping to put my bank in to profit.

My first ever trade was on the F1 Monaco Grand Prix (im a big fan!) and I actually made a few pounds from it using just betfair's website and the live timings provided by the FIA. With absolutely no knowledge of trading at the time, I found that the comments made my Martin Brundel had an impact on the prices of the racers - whether they actually did or not I could not say for 100%. I will have to find out possibly next season!

F1 is one sport that I would actually love to trade as it is something I enjoy watching.
Today I will be keeping an eye on the F1 market to see how much liquidity it provided for the qualifying in Italy today.

Saying that, my trading from now on will be purely trading the horse markets before the off. If things go well I would like to look at expanding my trading markets... but until then im glued to the horses!

I will post later on today.
Good luck to you all.

1 comment: